Monday, May 16, 2011

Custom Built LED Touchscreen Jukebox

This is our newest creation. ITS FOR SALE ALSO!! Its a compacted touchscreen Jukebox. Comes complete, you just add your cd collection. Also connects to the internet wifi so you can add all your favorite internet radio stations. I tried to film this with my kodak Zi8 camera but it doesnt get clear crisp visuals and the audio is nothing like how you hear it in person. I only showed a little of what the jukebox software can do. I have preinstalled radio stations as well as just a small sample of music albums. The led light is very cool in my opinion! As you can see in the video it goes all around the cabinet. It has 3 modes always on, off, and party mode. The party mode will work when the volume is at a certain level. It has a THX certified sub woofer and sound system built in it. Aswell as a dell computer with powermate griffin volume control. Its a total of 80lbs of pure music bliss. Contact me if you would like to know more about this custom jukebox or would like one built for you at: imaginepower.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elVU-Hij5B4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment